SBI Clerk 2020 Notification PDF Out: Get Direct Apply Link Here [8134 Post]
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification PDF Apply Online: More than 8134 vacancies of SBI Clerk (SBI Clerk 8134 Vacancy) have come out.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) (sbi clerk notification 2020) on its official website www.sbi.co.in. Graduates from any stream can apply for these posts.
The process of application for these posts will start from January 3, that is today. The last date for online application is 26 January 2020. Pre-examination for these posts is likely to be held in February / March 2020.
The main examination will be held on 19 April 2020. These posts can be applied by visiting www.sbi.co.in, https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 Details:
SBI has taken out around 8134 vacancies in various states across the country. Uttar Pradesh has the highest number of 865 recruitments. There are 510 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh, 190 in Chhattisgarh, 143 in Delhi, 500 in Rajasthan, 230 in Bihar and 45 vacancies in Jharkhand.
|Conduction Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|Total No of Posts||8134 Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Mode of Application|
|Exam Mode||Online Based Test (CBT)|
|Start Date of Online Form||3rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th January 2020|
|Official Web Site||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2020 Notification||02nd January 2020|
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 Start Date||03rd January 2020|
|Last Date of SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online||26th January 2020|
|Payment of Online Fees||26th January 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2020||Feb/March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Download||To be announced soon|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020||19th April 2020 (tentative)|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 State Vice
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
- Applicants Minimum Age limit to apply for the Examination will be 20 Years
- The Maximum Age limit will be 28 Years old.
- Age relaxation will be given reserved category candidates according to reservation norm by Govt.
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st July 1962 with the Intention of Permanent Settlement.
Probationary Officer Application Form Fee
- General, OBC & EWS Candidate Application Form Fee – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/XS Candidates Application Form Fee – NILL/Free
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (Gen)||PWD (Gen)|
|PWD (Gen)||Service+ Years|
|J&K Domicile citizens between 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 Years|
SBI Clerk Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
SBI Clerk 2020 Pay Scale:
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
|State Code||State/UT||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Guwahati|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Arrah, Patna|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Yamunanagar||Bahadurgarh, Hissar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Srimaur, Solan, Una||Shimla, Solan|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|33||Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk 2020 Exam
- Type of Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT) Online
- Type of Question – Objection Type
- Total Number of Question – 100 Questions
- Total Number of Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Time Duration – 01 Hour
- Negative Marking – One-fourth marks for each wrong answer
- Exam Mode /Type of Exam – Online Mode (CBT)
- Total Number of Question Appear in Exam – 190 Question will be Asked in Main Exam
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Marks – 200 Marks
- Exam Time Duration – 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Negative Marking – ¼ marks will deduct for each wrong answer
How to Apply SBI Clerk 2020 ?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
After applying, there is no need to send a print out of it by post.
The size of your own passport size photo of 200 x 230 dimension should be between 20 KB and 50 KB.
Photo of own signature of 140 x 60 dimension should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee