- It is a 1 year programmer equipping technically qualified youth with practical knowledge and skills required in their field of work
- The Apprentices are imparted training by the organizations at their place of work. Trained managers with well developed training modules ensure that Apprentices learn the job quickly and completely
- During the period of Apprenticeship, the apprentices are paid a stipend amount, 50% of which is reimbursable to the employer from Government of India.
- At the end of the training period, the Apprentices are issued a Certificate of Proficiency by the Government of India which can be registered at all employment exchanges across India as valid employment experience.
- The apprentices are placed for training at Central,State and Private organizations which have excellent training facilities
What is Apprenticeship ?
- Apprenticeship is an agreement between a person (an apprentice) who wants to learn a skill and an employer who needs a skilled worker
- The Apprentices are taught the latest applications, processes and methodologies in their respective fields of work from some of the most renowned organizations in India
- This also acts as a transition phase for a school/college student from a classroom to a working background.
- The Apprentice also learns soft skills,work culture,ethics and organizational behavior while undergoing training
How to enroll
1. You have to visit official website
2. then you have to enrolled yourse
3. Before enrolling make sure you have completed your diploma/degree in engineering
4. Also make sure having no backlogs
5. If you have any work experience then you are not eligible
6. Please ensure that the following documents are kept ready for enrolling in the portal
- Aadhaar card
- Valid personal email id
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP)
- Passport size photograph Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 200kb
- Bank account details
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate, Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1mb
“The apprenticeship training is one of the sources to develop skilled manpower for industry, by using training facilities available in the establishments without putting extra burden on exchequer to setup training infrastructure”
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
Hon. Shri Prakash Javadekar Minister of HRD, Government of India